Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Showcase--KB and Yolando Morgan

  I would like to showcase two stylists that impressed me with their work however I have not sat in their chairs.  I thought I would post their names in case you were interested in trying one of them. Please let us know what you think!

1. KB at Pure and Healthy Salon in Irving, tx: I have watched KB work and I am very impressed with her results.

2. Yolanda morgan at j paris salon in Desoto, tx. I have seen quite a few of her heads and each one has beautiful hair.

2 comments:

  1. I had to move my blog spot

    the new blog spot is

    naturalhairdallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thank you so much for posting your important information.

    Here i can share about attractive and high quality Responsive Web Design services with low cost. Ecommerce portal design and development services so please feel free to contact Aapthi Technologies

    Website Designing and Development
    Responsivr Ecommerce Store Design
    Wordpress Ecommerce Website Development
    Web Development Frameworks
    Online Booking and Ecommerce Responsive Website Design, development Services.
    Salon Store Website Development

    ReplyDelete