Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Valerie At Salon Red


I had the pleasure of visiting valerie at Salon Red. The salon is located at 7956 Davis blvd, North Richland Hills, tx.

When I entered the salon I was greeted by a cheerful receptionist. I didn't wait very long before Valerie came and greeted me and took me to her work station. The salon is nicely decorated with beautiful hard wood floors. Valerie's work area was neat, clean and organized. Before my appointment visit, I had a consultation with Valerie.  During the consultation, we discussed my desires and needs as it relates to my hair.  So on the day of the appointment she knew exactly what I wanted and we got started.

The first service I received was a deep conditioning. After that, Valerie used flat irons only (my favorite styling technique) to straighten my hair. She straightened my hair very well. I was impressed with her skills with the shears. My hair was trimmed very evenly, very symmetric (believe it or not this is very hard to accomplish). She didn't OVER trim (some stylist get trimming happy) she trimmed what needed to be trimmed, nothing more. I was happy about this because I am trying to grow my hair longer. 

I was also impressed with her patience. I had to bring my child with me to the appointment. Valerie was very patient and made me feel comfortable about having to bring my child to the appointment. 

Valerie was very down to earth and was pleasant to talk too. I enjoyed getting to know her.

I also had the opportunity to interact with the owner, Jo Ann. She was very nice and engaging.

I recommend Valerie to other Dallas natural women. I loved the final result. I think you all will be pleased if you choose to visit Valerie. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you so much for posting your important information.

    Here i can share about attractive and high quality Responsive Web Design services with low cost. Ecommerce portal design and development services so please feel free to contact Aapthi Technologies

    Website Designing and Development
    Responsivr Ecommerce Store Design
    Wordpress Ecommerce Website Development
    Web Development Frameworks
    Online Booking and Ecommerce Responsive Website Design, development Services.
    Salon Store Website Development

    ReplyDelete