Monday, July 11, 2011

Recommendation of The Year: Kira at Pure and Healthy Hair Salon

My first recommendation is Pure and Healthy Salon located in 3601 Regent Blvd, Suite 135, Irving, TX 75063.

The salon was clean and had a pleasing atmosphere.The bathrooms were also clean which was a plus! The salon seemed to be well maintained. The chairs, hair dryers, wall paint and flooring were in very good condition. I enjoyed the mature music playing in the salon. It was pleasant and complimented the salon atmosphere. The music seemed to be a the perfect volume so that I could still hear my stylist however enjoy the songs. The salon was packed with high quality products and brands. I love Miss Jessie products and that was one of the brands used at this salon.

The staff is very professional and friendly. The second I walked in I was offered a bottle of water or wine. The receptionist was very friendly and made small talk while I waited. I did not have to wait very long before I was greeted by my hair stylist, Kira.

Kira took me back to her chair and discussed with me my needs and desires for my hair. She gave me realistic expectations and recommendations. The finished product was much more than I expected. My hair was silky, straight, shiny and full of body. I like my hair very straight at the roots and Kira was able to get to the roots (without burning me) . So I was very very satisfied. I absolutely loved my hair! Kira did not use a straightening comb which I found was a PLUS! She was able to straighten my entire head with flat irons which I have been told is healthier for your hair. At the time of my visit, I needed a hair trim. Kira trimmed my hair to perfection. I was very satisfied with my hair cut. She seemed to be very excited about my hair and the possibilities. This excitement was contagious! Her hair styling techniques were innovative and effective. Kira also had very stylish hair. She is natural and wore what appeared to be a two strand twist with flavor! I consider myself a very knowledgeable client so I was very happy to find that Kira was extremely knowledgeable about everything natural! I began to trust her more and more the more she spoke to me about natural hair and the process of maintaining natural hair.

The other hair stylist in the salon were very engaging. They seemed to work very well together. This is the first salon that I saw the real meaning of "team work" displayed amongst stylist. It was very refreshing. After talking with Kira, she told me that the stylist in this salon often attend classes to ensure they are up to date on the latest innovations in the hair industry. She also mentioned that all hair stylist in the salon share their effective techniques with other Pure and Healthy hair stylists to ensure each client, no matter which stylist you choose, will receive top notch service.

I also had the opportunity to meet and speak with the owner, Sharlena Bell.  She was very pleasant, professional and informative. By the way, her hair color is beautiful!

So all in all, I truly enjoyed my experience at this salon. I recommend Kira and the Pure and Healthy Hair Salon hair stylists to other natural women in the Dallas area.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you so much for posting your important information.

    Here i can share about attractive and high quality Responsive Web Design services with low cost. Ecommerce portal design and development services so please feel free to contact Aapthi Technologies

    Website Designing and Development
    Responsivr Ecommerce Store Design
    Wordpress Ecommerce Website Development
    Web Development Frameworks
    Online Booking and Ecommerce Responsive Website Design, development Services.
    Salon Store Website Development

    ReplyDelete